Last updated 05, 10 ,2022
- Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales marketing events.
Summary of key points.
- What personal information do we process?
When you visit, use, navigate, register our Services, we may process personal information depending on how you interact with us, and the Services, the choices you make and the products and features you use.
Personal information you disclose to us.
In short: we collect personal information that you provide to us. We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the Services, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our Services, when you participate in activities on the services, or otherwise when you contact us.
Personal information provided by you. The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Services, the choices you make, and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following:
- Names/names of your clients
- Phone numbers/ phone numbers of your clients
- Email addresses/email addresses of your clients
- User ID
- Phone number
- Job title
- Legal document such as commercial circular, certificate of registration ministry of finance, certificate of registration of a joint stock company or any other form required to accomplish the registration of an account.
- Billing addresses
- Financial account information
- Any of the aforesaid information pertaining to the customer/buyer of the user, or any other details as the user may volunteer.
Sensitive information. When necessary, with your consent or as otherwise permitted by applicable law, we process the following categories of sensitive information. However, any data/information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law shall not qualify as sensitive information:
- Financial information such as bank account, or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details,
- Biometric data,
- Information about your customers,
- Social security or other government identifiers,
- Any detail relating to the above as provided to or received by the company for processing or storage
We do not rent or sell your personal information in personally identifiable form to anyone, provided certain personal information may be transferred in connection with business transfers
Application data. If you use our application(s), we also may collect the following information if you choose to provide us with access or permissions:
- Google maps (or any other application to be specified) (highlight. We may request access or permission to track location-based information from your mobile device, or from your clients, either continuously or while you using our mobile application, to provide certain location-based services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
- Mobile device access: we may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s contacts, microphone, social media accounts, and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings
- Push notifications: we may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or certain features of the application(s). if you wish to opt out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our application(s), for troubleshooting, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
All personal information that you provide us with must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Information automatically collected:
In short: some information such as your internet protocol (IP) address and/or browser and device characteristics is collected automatically when you visit our Services.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, crawl, use, register, navigate the Services. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Services, and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Services, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we may collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
The information we collect includes but not limited to:
- Log and usage data: log and usage data are service related, diagnostic, usage, and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Services and which we record in Log Files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type, and settings and information about your activity in the Services (such as the date) time, pages and files viewed, searches, and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports, and hardware settings).
- Device data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other device you use to access the Services. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address, device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system, and system configuration information.
- Location data: we collect location data such as information about your device’s location, which can be either precise or imprecise.
How much information we collect from you or your clients depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Services. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your location setting on your device. However, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the services.
- How do we process your information?
In short: we process your information to provide, improve, and administer our services, communicate with you, for security and fraud prevention, and to comply with the law, we may also process your information for other purposes with your consent.
We process your personal information for a variety of reasons, depending on how you interact with our Services, including:
- To facilitate account creation and authentication and otherwise manage user accounts. We may process your information so you can create and log in to your account, as well as to keep your account in working order.
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user. We may process your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may process your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the requested service.
- To fulfill and manage your orders. We may process your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, settlements made through the Services.
- What legal bases do we rely on to process your information.
In short: we only process your personal information when we believe it is necessary and we have a legal reason to do so under applicable law, to comply with laws, to provide you with services to enter into or to fulfill our contractual obligations, to protect your rights, or to fulfill our legitimate business interests.
We may process your personal information when we believe it is necessary to fulfill our contractual obligations to you, including providing our services.
If you want to know more about our carrier’s privacy practices, you should read their privacy policies and direct any questions you have to them.
- What is our stance on third-party websites?
In short: we are not responsible for the safety of any information that you share with third parties that we may link to, or who advertise on our Services, or with the carriers.
The Services, including our offer wall, may link to third-party websites, online services, or mobile applications and/or contain advertisements from third-parties that are not affiliated with us and which may link to other websites, services or applications.
Accordingly, we do not make any guarantee regarding any such third parties, and we will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by the use of such third-party websites, services or applications.
The inclusion of a link towards a third-party website, service, or application does not imply an endorsement by us.
We cannot guarantee the safety and privacy of data you provide to any third parties or our carriers. Any data collected by third parties or carriers, including other websites, services, or applications that may be linked , or provided on the platform which are operated by third parties and are not controlled by, or affiliated to, or associated with the company.
You should review the policies of such third parties or carriers.
- How do we keep your information safe?
in short: we aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate and reasonable technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hacker, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security and improperly collect, access, steal or modify your information. Although, we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Services is at your own risk. You should only access the Services within a secure environment.
- How can you review, update, or delete the data we collect from you
If you do not provide your information or consent for the use of personal information, or if you later withdraw your consent for the use of the personal information that has been collected, the company reserves the right to discontinue the Services for which the said information was sought.
In short: yes, we will update this notice as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
- How can you contact us about this notice?